Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What's New: Button Blossoms




So today I'm posting some pics of a couple of things I've been working on for my shop! I really love the way they've been turning out! I decided it would be a great to motivate myself to display something NEW each week if I made this a feature on my blog...I know, selfish motivation, but there you go! ;)

First off are my Button Blossoms:

They are quite a bit bigger than my Posie and Rosie flower clips, and they have a brooch pin back so you can use them on hats, purses, jackets, scarves, etc. I think my favorites are the Ocean, Paprika, and Natural ones!


What the back looks like:




Here's a Chocolate one being worn a Plain Jane beanie!



If you're interested in seeing the listing or these in my shop, click here.

So...now that you've seen what's new with me...what's new with you? In the next few weeks I'm hoping to get a Link Party going here for "What's New Wednesday!" So keep checking back!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic