Friday, October 15, 2010

Feature Friday: The Dizzy Owl


This week's Friday Finds features Heather of The Dizzy Owl.

Heather is my newest Etsy friend! We've been helping each other out with Etsy's Holiday Boot Camp! (There's a lot of info to take in and it's great to have someone like Heather to help me out!)

She makes these incredible button hair clips, headbands, pins, and other hair accessories! They are soooooo cute! Each one is truly unique...and I LOVE that she uses vintage buttons! So fun!



Regal Button Pin Back



Vintage Mother of Pearl and Purple Button Headband



Vintage Alabaster and Mother of Pearl Button Mini Hair Comb



Sunset and Stone Button and Hair Clip

Here's a little bit about her from her Etsy profile:

"I am an artist at heart, whether I am creating it or wearing it! I am married to my high school sweetheart, and we have a son and a daughter. Life keeps me busy but I look forward to sitting down with my buttons and creating something new everyday!"

If you are looking for a truly unique hair accessory go check her out! You won't be disappointed by the fantastic selection and quality of her work!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic